So often small businesses wrangle with whether the expense and disruption that comes from the adoption of new technology is really worth it. But every once in a while, a new concept is developed that just makes sense.
For decades, cafes, restaurants and bistros have presented their customers with a static paper menu to help them to decide what to order. This served its purpose and was adequate for the time. But here we are in 2021 and digital technology continues to offer increased convenience in our everyday lives and improve the way we do business. The paper menu seriously needed an overhaul.
But Why? Are The Advantages Really That Obvious?
Consider the win-win that a well implemented digital menu system offers your food service venue and customers…
|Benefits for Diners||Benefits for Venues|
|– Self-paced ordering|
– Be enticed by high quality photos of menu items
– Faster request response
– Reduced waiting timeBack-lit menus are easier to read
– Nutrition information can be made available
|– Increase customer average spend|
– Consistent up-selling increases add-on sales
– Vastly improve in-house productivity
– Reduce order turnaround time
– Tangible customer service improvement
– Instantly responsive menu changes
Tayble has led the development of digital menu technology for over 5 years. Our suite of hospitality technology products enables hundreds of venues to increase profitability and improve their customer experience.