Are you ready for POST COVID-19 re-opening?
TAYBLE can help you limit the spread of COVID-19.
NO more buzzers!!!
can tayble help my restaurants with Take-aways and pickups?
When the government decides to lift the “lock-down”, there will be certain measures that your venue may need to take to continue protecting your customers from COVID-19. The use of a digital menu and touchless ordering will be encouraged. The traditional form of paper-based menu ordering and cash handling will be limited. Venues that adopt “touchless ordering” will be favoured for re-opening to allow customers to enjoy a SAFE dining experience.
By enabling Tayble at your venue, your customers will be able to order food and drinks from their table without the need for a menu or wait staff. They simply download the Tayble app onto their phone, view the menu, order their food and drinks, and pay for the bill, all from the comfort of their own tayble. They don’t even have to queue up. When their food is ready, your staff can take it to their table or if your venue offers pickup points, their phone will get a notification letting them know their food is ready. No more annoying buzzers, further reducing contacts that could spread the nasty Coronavirus!
Your customers can also order ahead on the Tayble app from their home and they will get a notification on their phone when their order is ready for pickup. Perfect for your regular take-away customers. It free your phone line up for more important calls.
Touchless dining is the way of the future, and it helps limit the spread of Corona even after the lock-down is lifted.
Tayble can help you prepare for Post-COVID19.
WHAT IS TAYBLE?
Tayble is a platform that allows customers to order food and drinks from their “tayble” at their favourite restaurants, bars and cafes.
We allow hungry people to order food and drinks on their smartphone either at their table while dining-in or Order Ahead for pick-ups and take-aways.
This offer customers the ability to customise their orders the way they like it while freeing up your staff time to focus on value-add customer service. Your customers can also place repeat orders without having to grab your waiters’ attention, especially those additional rounds of drinks or that signature must-have dessert. Your customers no longer need to wave for a waiter to order more food. Ordering more food shouldn’t be complicated. The easier it is, the more money in your till.
For a small monthly fee ($99/m), you can offer Tayble Ordering to your customers today, giving them the flexibility to add on more food and repeat drinks at their fingertips.
Don’t want to pay $99/m? Sure, we can understand times are tough…
How do I get it for FREE?
1. When you become a partner venue with Tayble, we turn your paper base menu into a digital menu and make it available on your customer’s phone via our Tayble Ordering platform.
2. Your customers can then order food and drinks (repeatedly) on their smartphone without waiting for a waiter to bring them a menu. Since payments are also processed on the platform, your customers won’t even have to wait for the bill. They just get up and leave.
3. You can offer specials and control the price of your menu in real-time using our partner portal. Adding new items to your menu is a breeze or removing something that isn’t available on the day.
4. Here’s the FUN part. We train and work with your staff to educate your customers on how to order food and drinks using Tayble. Once your venue exceeds 100 orders per month, we will waive your fee for that month. Yes, that’s right! Tayble can be completely FREE for you as well as your customers. At TAYBLE we believe in a SHARE-WIN model. We’re only happy if you and your customers are happy.
Attract new customers by rewarding them with Tayble Cash.
- Select your Tayble Cash reward. Minimum 10% – Maximum 25%
- Customers receive Tayble Cash to use on their next order
- You get a new customer and the opportunity to create loyal ones
|Food Costs (40%)||-$12,000|
|Food Costs (40%)||-$12,000|
|Food Costs (40%)||-$2,400|
|Rewards – Tayble Cash (25%)||-$1,500|
|Profit without Tayble (10%)||$3,000|
|Total Profit (16.7%)||$5,001|
*Profitability breakdown is displayed for
Wrap It Up
It’s free for your customers to use and allow your staff to focus on more urgent tasks. It’s a WIN-WIN for all.